I have significant experience in providing practical presentations in workplace settings for employees on “Eating for health and wellbeing: heart health, irritable bowel disease, healthy weight“. I can tailor a package to suit the needs of the audience.
Listen back to hear Ruth interviewed on national radio: Food Aversion with Tom Dunne on Newstalk, Make your own baby food with Mooney Goes Wild on RTE Radio 1., Pregnancy health with Sile Seoige on Newstalk, Ask the expert with Tom Dunne on Newstalk.
I look forward to working with you to design, develop, administer and audit any of your nutrition focused projects.
My corporate experience is broad and has encompassed:
- Preparing evidence based child specific nutrition articles for broadcast and print media.
- Reviewing and summarising International Nutrition & Dietetic standards.
- Preparing child specific nutrition education resources : diet sheets & food fact sheets
- Analysing food and diet using Dietplan by Forestfield Software.
- Analysing infant formula and enteral feeds using Electronic Dietetic Manager (EDM) by MicroMann software.
- Professional nutrition presentations to GP’s, Paediatricians and peers.
- Teaching postgraduate nurses and dietitians
- Teaching undergradute third level students.
To discuss my role and your needs in more detail please contact me.